To help you prepare for admission to Caroline Center, here's what you might want to know before you apply and what you can expect as an applicant.
Before You Apply:
- Your education & career skills training are fully tuition-free
- We ask you to cover only the costs associated with your professional licensing fees/$237 for CNA/GNAs & $286 for PTs
- Your attendance is required M-F, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., for the 15-week session (PTs require an additional 160-hour internship)
- Our program is offered to women, 20+ years old, with a high-school diploma/GED, who reside in Baltimore City
- Applicants may not have guilty charges; pending trials; or PBJs less than three years
- Classes will begin online. Do you have Internet access and a laptop or desktop computer?
As an Applicant:
- You must attend an information session & successfully complete a personal interview to be considered for admission
- Completing your professional internship in good standing is a requirement for graduation
- A drug test is required for admission
NOTE: The Maryland Judiciary Case Search website will help you determine if you have guilty charges, a pending trial, or a PBJ that may make you ineligible for the program at this time. You can access the full Application Schedule by clicking on the link.