Caroline Center - Admission
Caroline Center offers its CNA and Pharmacy Technician classes three times a year - January, April, and September. These classes run 15 weeks and attendance is mandatory.
Caroline Center accepts online applications on a first-come, first-served basis. Enrollment is limited, and applicants must come for an information session and personal interview to be considered.
Click on Application Schedule to view the times that online applications are accepted.
- * Be a Baltimore City resident
- * Be 20 years of age and over
- * Be drug and alcohol-free (drug testing will be done)
- * Have a HS diploma or GED
- * Successfully complete the TABE Locator reading and math test (given by Caroline Center during the information session)
- * Conduct a successful interview with Caroline Center
- * Be able to attend classes every weekday, Monday through Friday from 9a.m. - 3p.m. for 15 weeks
- * Be able to participate in internships of 1 to 4 weeks (dependent on program), Monday through Friday for 8 hours per day
Background checks are conducted. Women with guilty charges, PBJ less than 3 years old, and pending trials are not eligible for the program. Some assistance in expungement of all other records is available. You can check on your status on the Maryland Judiciary Case Search website.
If you meet the above requirements then: